32 - 40 hours a week
Innovating. Making a difference. At Fabrique we do work that means something. For us, for our clients, and whenever possible also for the society we live in. What skillset do you offer?
We are looking for a Digital Designer with passion for what really matters!
What does a Digital Designer do at Fabrique?
You see everything through a digital lens. Whether it’s the website for festival Lowlands, optimizing the HEMA app, the development of an identity for Ghent University, an innovative VR concept for lonely elderly people, or the identity and interface design of the smart content tool Smartocto. Not only can you come up with and create such projects, but you are also able to present your work professionally and convincingly in order to enchant and persuade clients.
Your interest extends beyond visual design; you also have a vision when it comes to user experience design. Because you always want to know more, you follow developments closely and can inspire us. You like taking your own responsibility and you can use that to take control of challenges and projects. Whether it's a pitch or a project, you are happy to be in charge.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the field of Digital Design
- At least 3 years' work experience as a digital designer.
- You have a wealth of digital knowledge and experience.
- You're familiar with agile working methods.
- You are open to new ideas and happy to help clients find the best solution.
- You live in the Netherlands.
- You speak Dutch or are willing to learn
What do you get in return?
- Of course, you will get a salary, 24 holiday days and you will be registered to receive a pension. You will get a laptop with all the software tools you need to do your job well.
- Every challenge is different. As is every process. From scrum, Lean Startup to Design Sprints. With us you will learn or improve these skills.
- Participation in events, congresses and hackathons that make you a better professional.
- Two weeks of research time a year. Independent of Fabrique projects and entirely according to your own enthusiasm.
- Flexible workspace in our inspiring studio in the center of Rotterdam or Amsterdam.
Excited? We look forward to your application! *
*Application process during corona: during the application process we take into account the recent measures taken by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health (RIVM ). Our first interview will therefore be a video interview. What comes next will be decided when the time comes, depending on developments. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!