Like to know whether scrum is right for you? Here’s a checklist!
- My projects don’t always have clear requirements before we start;
- Progressive insights often come when we’re busy with the project;
- I know exactly what I want, but I don’t have time to make a detailed briefing;
- Program requirement misunderstandings often pop up in my project area;
- A lot of good ideas fall outside the agreed-upon tender;
- Projects become more expensive because of unforeseen complexity;
- The actual product is often less attractive than the proposed design;
- Not many people have a complete overview of the total project;
- I look for new ways to motivate my team;
- I want to be part of the creative process.
Are most of the above points true in your project experience? Then scrum is something for you!