Like to know whether scrum is right for you? Here’s a checklist!
- My projects don’t always have clear requirements before we start;
- Progressive insights often come when we’re busy with the project;
- I know exactly what I want, but I don’t have time to make a detailed briefing;
- Program requirement misunderstandings often pop up in my project area;
- A lot of good ideas fall outside the agreed-upon tender;
- Projects become more expensive because of unforeseen complexity;
- The actual product is often less attractive than the proposed design;
- Not many people have a complete overview of the total project;
- I look for new ways to motivate my team;
- I want to be part of the creative process.
Are most of the above points true in your project experience? Then scrum is something for you!
Want to know more? Like to get busy?
We’re happy to tell you all about our experiences and results with Scrum. Call or email Anton and ask away!